Re: GSBN: Earth plasters

Paper pulp has been a stable fibre addition to earthen plasters on many
earthen plastered sb-constructions in Denmark the last 5 years.
First it came about by listening to recommendations from ceramists
applauding the reinforced clay.
So when starting to use spraying machines that got clogged up by chopped up
straw and the like paper pulp seemed to be the solution, and it was.
Now we also use it when we plaster by hand, and for example in the
claymortars used to some parts of building Finnish Mass Ovens (Masonry Ovens
in the USofA).

Lars

2007/10/11, Graeme North ecodesign@...:

--