GSBN:Tom Rijven is is finaly available in Print (in French and English)

Chris Magwood said:
The walls with the least hollows? Those that have been "French dipped"
which is why I like that method of building so much.
Tom Rijven, alias Tom Raven, alias The Straw Bale Gypsy, yes that
colorful Dutch guy with a heart of gold and fermet in his plaster that
dippes his bales mostly in France  has  at long last realized his dream
to put his SB-system in writing. And what's more, in wonderful pictures
and drawings too. We celebrated the birth of this baby 3 weeks ago in
one of his recent buildings and having read it I can only suggest you
buy it!

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.gouttedesable.fr/product_info.php?cPath=22&amp;products_id=33";>http://www.gouttedesable.fr/product_info.php?cPath=22&amp;products_id=33</a>

Entre paille et terre
Par Tom Rijven
Published by Goutte de Sable <<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.gouttedesable.fr/";>http://www.gouttedesable.fr/</a>>, sept 2007
160 pages, couleur, ISBN 978-2-9523714-3-8

Andr?-only just recovered-de Bouter