RE: GSBN:Tom Rijven is is finaly available in Print (in French and English)

André de Bouter wrote;

'Tom Rijven, alias Tom Raven, alias The Straw Bale Gypsy, yes that
colorful Dutch guy with a heart of gold and ferment in his plaster that
dippes his bales mostly in France has at long last realized his dream
to put his SB-system in writing.'

Thank you to those that responded to my inquiries and all the keen info
passed on this GSBN.

A sincere apology to Mr. Rijven for the misspelling of his name and
nationality. Thanks to Andre de Butcher for correcting me.

Is Tom's book in English? 'Quoth the Rijven Evermore'

Mark (you can call me Sally) Schueneman
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.coloradostrawbale.org/index.php";>http://www.coloradostrawbale.org/index.php</a>

English)