Re: GSBN:Tom Rijven is is finaly available in Print (in French and English)

Hi Andre --

I told Tom at the ESBG in August that when his book was available, we
(Natural Building Resources) would distribute the book in the US, and
help promote it.  I have not heard from him about it, but perhaps you
can give me the details - contact info, etc, for the publisher.   If
there is already a distributor in the US & Canada, however, we could
all order from there.
thanks,
Catherine