Date: 16 Oct 2007 09:55:21 -0500
From: Joyce Coppinger jc10508@...
Subject: Sources for Rice Hulls

Hi Paul,

Do you have a list of sources or suppliers for rice hulls in the U.S. or
other countries?

Joyce
- -------
Joyce Coppinger, Managing Editor
The Last Straw journal
GPFS/TLS, PO Box 22706, Lincoln NE 68542-2706 USA
402.483.5135, fax 402.483.5161
thelaststraw@...
www.thelaststraw.org

Date: 16 Oct 2007 10:20:38 -0500
From: billc billc_lists@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Sources for Rice Hulls

At 9:45 AM -0500 10/16/07, Joyce Coppinger wrote:
>Hi Paul,
>
>Do you have a list of sources or suppliers for rice hulls in the U.S. or
>other countries?

I did some poking around and found that they're pretty easy to find.
Google "rice mill" or similar and a lot come up.

I also contacted an organic rice grower (Lowell Farms), who pointed
me to <a  target="_blank" href="http://doguets.com";>http://doguets.com</a>, a certified organic rice mill.   I like to
avoid pesticides whenever possible.

- --

Don't miss October's Natural Building Colloquium:
<<a  target="_blank" href="http://naturalbuildingtexas.org";>http://naturalbuildingtexas.org</a>>