Re: *** PROBABLY SPAM *** Re: GSBN: Earth plasters

Hello,

I'd say that if your plaster molds (after it initally dried out) you
have a moisture problem in your building. Borax might deal with the
mold, but would not deal with the source of the problem.

Best regards,
André - what's that white powder doin' here? - de Bouter

MattsMyhrman@...?crit :
In a message dated 10/15/2007 6:45:11 AM US Mountain Standard Time, Sven