Re: GSBN:Earth plasters

As I understand it, these are not plasters, but an oil compound rubbed into
lime plasters while still curing, that have a chemical reaction with the
plaster making it waterproof.

You can get it already made-up, or find someone to give you a formula.
Michel Courvreux has some in his shop: transmineral.usa.

John

--
John Swearingen
Skillful Means, Inc.