[SB-r-us] Fwd: GSBN: re: Lime Plaster Problems

I noticed a recent thread (or at least the subject headings of) on lime
plasters here and recalled that there has been an unusually informative
and  somewhat lengthy thread on the same subject on the GSBN List recently
as well. (Postings to the GSBN List are more typically quite brief ).

Unfortunately, membership to the GSBN List is restricted so the audience
is limited to a couple or few dozen people, so not many eyes will have
gotten to see and benefit from the information presented.

At the risk of being excommunicated/shunned/tarred & feathered from GSBN,
I've excerpted a posting by Beel (wihout his permisssion) to that thread
and copied it below.  (I ain't a-scared of Beel beating me up for doing so
'cause he's always down in Nogales terrorising the locals there, simply
because it's closer than Kanata.)

I theenk that non-members can read the GSBN List archives that are posted
at some YahooGroup address but non-members cannot post messages to it.
You'll have to pester another Bill (as in Wild Bill-bob Christensen) for
info as to how to go about that.

And I'll take this opportunity to apoligise to Beel now for posting in a

> is that the (video) where Beel Beel drinks an entire bottle of fermented
> mescal
> juice and then hijacks a buckboard wagon from an unsuspecting Old
> Order Mennonite and heads into Nogales to terorise the locals ?

Yes, that was a "highly ridiculous assertion". I left out an "r" in
"terrorise".
Sory. Eh ?

[snip]

--