-> Re: GSBN:Responses from Nebraska about RR workers and bales
     by "Andre_de_Bouter" forum@...

Date: 21 Oct 2007 03:15:54 -0500
From: "Andre_de_Bouter" forum@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Responses from Nebraska about RR workers and bales

Bonjour Joyce and Matts,

Thanks for your inquiries. They confirm what I believe. I think Tom's
writing that the railroad workers build SB is based on language
misunderstanding combined with what we call 'the arabe phone' in French.
Meaning that things get mixed up when told from one person to the next.
I'll be speaking to Tom at our next National gathering (1-4 nov). I'll
ask him where he found his info.

Thanks for your clarifications.

Andr#233# - what's that you said?- de Bouter

Joyce Coppinger a #233#crit :