GSBN:SB in China

Hello Kelly, (and/or any others who have info on the Chinese sb building
program)

Christophe Achte, an engineer student at the French army (who helps us
translating 'Desing of SB Buildings') is writing his thesis. I told him
about the Chineese SB program and now he's looking for any writen
information (english is ok) on the subjet to show how interventions can
have a positive local impact. The idea being that when the french army
goes to Afganistan (for instance) a lot of buildings are put up. He
wants to propose to build them with local sustainable materials.

If anyone has any info can you please sent it to him AND to me.
contact@...
ACHTE Christophe achte_christophe@...

Bye,
Andr?