Re: GSBN:239 SB buildings in France

At 2:31 PM +0100 10/30/07, André de Bouter wrote:
Dear Baleheads,

A few months ago the non-for-profit organization 'EMPREINTE' (which
means print, as in footprint) and The French Straw Building Network have
started an on line database to register French SB buildings. Although we
tried it was not possible to get this done in the SB registry before
this initiative shaped up (Bill C. does deserve to sleep sometimes).

So far 239 buildings have been registered (5% are Nebraska).
The details are on <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.habitat-ecologique.org/paille1.php";>http://www.habitat-ecologique.org/paille1.php</a>

Bill, can you make this number show up in the SB registry somehow?

Yes, I will, and I'll include a link back to that site.

Sometime after I wake up from the Colloquium ;-)