RE: GSBN:Moon phase harvesting of timbers

In spain, popular lore has it that the waning moon of January and February
are the best months to cut wood for use in construction.

Many people still believe in and follow this custome. Maybe the climate is
to account for the difference in dates?

Rikki Nitzkin
Aul?s, Lleida, Espa?a
rikkinitzkin@...