Re: GSBN:FYI another DCAT award

I was at the USGBC's Greenbuild conference in Chicago (along with
over 20,000 other people) when David received the award in a
hangar-sized auditorium. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to actually get
*inside* that cavernous hall until after he got it. Doesn't matter -
the important thing is the recognition of his work. (No, the
important thing is the work itself.)

However, all of us who missed the moment, no matter how close or far
we were, can share it through this archived video:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.greenbuild365.org/Videos/video_gb06.html";>http://www.greenbuild365.org/Videos/video_gb06.html</a>
It starts with a poetry slammer, then goes into the Leadership
Awards. (Then the rest of Part 1 consists of pre-speaker speakers of
varying levels of interest, finally getting to Paul Hawken's address
about a quarter of the way into Part 2, after a particularly
unfortunate commercial for Shuco. Paul is well worth watching; listen
for the part where he mentions David.)

My as-it-happened (or didn't) snark, and a photo of David that I took
the day before, is posted at BuildingGreen.com Live:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.buildinggreen.com/live/index.cfm/2007/11/8/More-Plenary-Tales";>http://www.buildinggreen.com/live/index.cfm/2007/11/8/More-Plenary-Tales</a>