Date: 14 Nov 2007 05:56:06 -0500
From: Jim Carfrae jim.carfrae@...
Subject: Award for straw house

Hello All

I hope I'm not out of order in sending this link to the BBC web site;
<a  target="_blank" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7086485.stm";>http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/devon/7086485.stm</a>

And I'm not putting it up just to boast as designer of the house, but because
the house won against far more conventional structures in a competition
organised by the Federation of Master Builders - a trade body in a deeply
conservative industry.

Acceptance into the main-stream without slackening your principles is the
point for me

Jim

Jim Carfrae
PhD Research Student