Re: GSBN:Good news from the Baltics, and search for good pictures for a lecture.

Lars,

I am interested in your presentation. here is a picture of a 5 story
pre-fab sb house I just erected in Amsterdam.

Below photo is after 6 days erection
Rene

This is the first prefab SB element in the factory in Roumania a now
defunct concrete element factory! I don't think it is just a mere
coincidence.