Date: 28 Nov 2007 11:03:30 -0500
From: Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer@...
Subject: Re: GSBN:Good news from the Baltics, and search for good pictures for
a lecture.

Lars,

I am interested in your presentation. here is a picture of a 5 story
pre-fab sb house I just erected in Amsterdam.

Below photo is after 6 days erection
Rene

This is the first prefab SB element in the factory in Roumania a now
defunct concrete element factory! I don't think it is just a mere
coincidence.

On Oct 29, 2007, at 08:25, Lars Keller wrote:

> [...]
>

> 1)
> Just back from a workshop in Estonia, passing on "best practice" from
> good old Denmark to future sb-builders of Estonia, Latvia and
> Lithuania.
>       The wish of the project was to help professionals move forward,
> so we practised on the technique shown at the european sb-gathering in
> Germany this past August:
> - mini-big bales, compressed in-situ both horizontally and vertically,
> roof build on ground lifted up by crane.
>       I would like you to know, that there is now a baltic network via
> a yahoo-group. (three languages who do not communicate together,
> although two are related, so the used language is either Russian or
> English).
>       In Estonia and Lithuania there is already a young professional
> sb-environment. In Latvija at least two living houses have been built,
> but there is not yet a professional sb-environment.
>

> 2)
> In 2 days I will head north by train and ferry to Norway to hopefully
> inspire a group of architects about healthy, sustainable,
> future-minded shelter/energy/wastewater-solutions.
>      All is ready to go, but having just come home from an inspiring
> travel around the Baltic Sea I thought it would be very good indeed
> with some new pictures/ideas from abroad.
>      My lecture will focus on:
> - the sb-building techniques very briefly described above
> - room heating, utility water heating, cooking, in various types of=20
> massovens
> - from waste water to productive water
> - power, reducing consumption by new permanent-magnet-generator
> on-the-market circulation pumps, producing by micro-windmills
> - socioEconomic aspects of mortgagefree living
> - designstrategy - permaculture
> - future aims: passivhus-standard
>
> If you have ONE picture, including descriptive text by email,
> - of a beautiful recently finished project
> - a method you think hold promises for the future
> - something else inspiring of this kind
>
> And you have time to email it today or tomorrow, then please email to:
> larskeller@...
>
> If interested I'll be happy to email my presentation to you.
> Best regards
> Lars Keller
>
> --=20
> jomorandin@...
> larskeller@...
>
> <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.dr.dk/DR2/Friland/Familierne/Jo+og+Lars/";>http://www.dr.dk/DR2/Friland/Familierne/Jo+og+Lars/</a>
>
> +45 8668 0505
>
> mobiler
> Lars +45 2024 0505
> Jo +45 2390 0924
>
> Jo Morandin, Asger &amp; Lars Keller
> Friland 12 B
> 8410 R=F8nde
> Danmark
> --
> ----
> For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the GSBN=20

multipart/mixed
  image/jpeg
  image/jpeg
- ---

You have to mail pics off-list, the server eats them.
More later, very busy right now.
Lars

2007/11/28, Rene Dalmeijer rene.dalmeijer@...:

> [...]
> > larskeller@...
> >
> > If interested I'll be happy to email my presentation to you.
> > Best regards
> > Lars Keller
> >
> > --=20
> > jomorandin@...
> > larskeller@...
> >
> > <a  target="_blank" href="http://www.dr.dk/DR2/Friland/Familierne/Jo+og+Lars/";>http://www.dr.dk/DR2/Friland/Familierne/Jo+og+Lars/</a>
> >
> > +45 8668 0505
> >
> > mobiler
> > Lars +45 2024 0505
> > Jo +45 2390 0924
> >
> > Jo Morandin, Asger &amp; Lars Keller
> > Friland 12 B
> > 8410 R=F8nde
> > Danmark
> > --
> > ----
> > For instructions on joining, leaving, or otherwise using the GSBN=20

- --
jomorandin@...
larskeller@...

<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.dr.dk/DR2/Friland/Familierne/Jo+og+Lars/";>http://www.dr.dk/DR2/Friland/Familierne/Jo+og+Lars/</a>