-> Inquiry from France
     by David Eisenberg strawnet@...

Date: 8 Dec 2007 16:37:04 -0500
From: David Eisenberg strawnet@...
Subject: Inquiry from France

Hello all,

I am forwarding the message below we received at DCAT. I imagine there
are numerous people here, including in France, who may be able to offer
assistance. Thanks in advance for your help.

Please respond to o.turlier@...and it would be good if
those of you who do respond could also copy the GSBN listerve so the
rest of us know that you have done so and also have the benefit of the
information you share.

Warmest regards,

David Eisenberg

- -------------------------------------
Email: o.turlier@...
Questions: Hi everybody,
I'm interested in big straw bale (900 mm x 1200 mm x 2000 mm, approx.)
construction, because i see those ones usable for a load-bearing wall
(without any reinforcement frame).
Do you have run tests on compression loads, etc. I'd like to see a
Hooke curb  or a Young modulus if available.
TIA for any answer.
Olivier TURLIER, Marseille, France
<a  target="_blank" href="http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003";>http://o.aolcdn.com/cdn.webmail.aol.com/mailtour/aol/en-us/text.htm?ncid=aolcmp00050000000003</a>