From: John Glassford jacksflat@...
Date: Dec 10, 2007 9:13 AM
Subject: Re Jumbo Bales
To: o.turlier@...

G ' day Responding from David Eisenberg's email.

We have built several jumbo bale buildings now and consulted on others.

We have never tested the material just used the tests form the small
bales and been able to certify them from that data.

You can see some of the jumbo bale buildings we have built here:

<a  target="_blank" href="http://glassford.com.au/Monicas.htm";>http://glassford.com.au/Monicas.htm</a>
load bearing jumbo bale winery 2.4 x .900 x.900

<a  target="_blank" href="http://glassford.com.au/Jumbo.htm";>http://glassford.com.au/Jumbo.htm</a>
steel frame in fill house 2.4 x ,900 x .600 on edge

<a  target="_blank" href="http://glassford.com.au/Ballarat.htm";>http://glassford.com.au/Ballarat.htm</a>
steel frame infill house 2.4 x .900 x.600 on edge

<a  target="_blank" href="http://glassford.com.au/Valhalla.htm";>http://glassford.com.au/Valhalla.htm</a>
hybrid winery 2.4 x .900 x .600 on their flat using the latest hybrid
method by huff n puff constructions.

Hope this helps you in some way and we are currently building a jumbo
bale community hall in Sydney and also a house in Wagga Wagga both
using jumbo bales.

Kind regards
Susan and John Glassford
Huff 'n' Puff Constructions

61 2 6927 6027

Road MAPS to Africa &amp; RFFA {Australia} Web Site:
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.coolamonrotary.com/maps";>http://www.coolamonrotary.com/maps</a>