-> Nobel Peace Prize speech on climate crisis
     by Derek Roff derek@...

Date: 10 Dec 2007 15:57:21 -0500
From: Derek Roff derek@...
Subject: Nobel Peace Prize speech on climate crisis

The text for Al Gore's acceptance speech for the Nobel Peace Prize is
available.

<<a  target="_blank" href="http://blog.algore.com/2007/12/nobel_prize_acceptance_speech.html";>http://blog.algore.com/2007/12/nobel_prize_acceptance_speech.html</a>>

I think it is relevant to those of us interested in strawbale for
environmental reasons.  In my opinion, it is a reasonably well-crafted
speech.  Given the high publicity of the Nobel Prize, I suspect this
speech will inspire some people into more active interest in
sustainability.  Some of those may investigate strawbale building.

Derelict

Derek Roff
Language Learning Center
Ortega Hall 129, MSC03-2100