-> SB in Cyprus
     by "Chug" chug@...
-> Fwd: CASBA_ Pea Gravel
     by Catherine Wanek cat@...

Date: 11 Dec 2007 05:40:37 -0500
From: "Chug" chug@...
Subject: SB in Cyprus

Greetings baleheads

anyone got any SB contacts for Cyprus please?

bale on
Chug
chug@...
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/";>http://www.strawbale-building.co.uk/</a>
.

Date: 11 Dec 2007 21:47:50 -0500
From: Catherine Wanek cat@...
Subject: Fwd: CASBA_ Pea Gravel

I am forwarding this inquiry from the California
Straw Building Association (CASBA) list from
award-winning architects David Arkin &amp; Anni
Tilt.   Perhaps this will stimulate discussion on the GSBN e-waves.
- -Cat