Re: GSBN:Fwd: CASBA_ Pea Gravel

Laura,

Drainage to the outside would be with flashing that breaks the plaster
layer.  On the bottom of the wall this would be the equivalent of a weep
screed.  On window, it's a galvanized flashing that could be described as
the exterior side of a flashing pan that is turned horizontal to make a lip
that cuts through the stucco, draining the contents of the window leakage
onto the outside face of the stucco.

I agree that the problem with moisture sensors is that you cover the entire
house. With my luck I would put them everywhere BUT where there was a leak.
Also, over time, interest in maintaining the sensors might be lost.

John "Do You Hear a Buzzing Noise?" Swearingen

--
John Swearingen
Skillful Means, Inc.