From: Mark Piepkorn mark@...
To: GSBN GSBN@...
Sent: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 6:21 pm
Subject: GSBN:Fwd: Re: [nbne] Fwd: Re: Pea Gravel

I forwarded this discussion to a Northeast-region group of
practitioners. A question:

Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 16:58:13 -0800 (PST)
From: David Lanfear david@...

Pardon me if you've already covered what I'm going to say. Roxul
drainboard is made from a waste product (slag). It insulates well
and efficiently drains water.

<a  target="_blank" href="http://webmail.aol.com";>http://webmail.aol.com</a>