Re: GSBN:Proposal for Steve Goodhew to be a member of GSBN

Steve doesn't have the advantage of being known to many of us, thus
not getting the immediate chorus of seconds, but I have read some of
his papers and learned a lot.

If Tom Woolley thinks he should join us, then I concur and second the
nomination.

(Besides, we've never yet suffered in the least from having too many
new members.  On the contrary, we've benefitted from having more
perspectives.)

Thanks,

Bruce King, PE
Director, Ecological Building Network  ( www.ecobuildnetwork.org )