Date: 14 Dec 2007 02:43:46 -0500
From: Tom Woolley woolley.tom@...
Subject: Proposal for Steve Goodhew to be a member of GSBN

Dear friends

I would like to propose Professor Steve Goodhew as a member of the GSBN
Steve has been a leading scientific researcher in the UK into
strawbale and earth construction for a number of years. He has
published some key papers on moisture in bale walls etc.
You can find his details  including a list of publications  this web
link on
<a  target="_blank" href="http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/pages/dynamic.asp";>http://www.plymouth.ac.uk/pages/dynamic.asp</a>?
page=staffdetails&amp;id=sgoodhew

He has recently been appointed Professor at Nottingham Trent
University where he is helping to establish a new school of the built
environment which will hopefully also be a centre of excellence for
studies into sustainable construction

His new contact details will be

Steve Goodhew
Professor of Sustainable Technology
School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment
Dryden Building
Burton Street,
Nottingham
NG1 4BU

Steve.goodhew@...

I should have realised before now that Steve was not a member of the
GSBNas I think he would be able to contribute a great deal of useful
scientific understanding to the discussions on the GSBN

Apart from this he is a really nice guy and his support for strawbale
and earth self builders have given them confidence to go ahead with
various projects.

Happy Festive Season to everyone

Tom Woolley

Tom Woolley