Re: GSBN:Call for Articles - TLS' Issue about Women in SB & NB

I have some information and a photo from you already (for the women's
calendar which is delayed a bit, too) - do you just want to use that for
your Women in SB/NB article? Or you can update it or send new info -
whatever you want. After January 1 will be fine... I won't be doing the
layout until then for sure.

Happy Holidays!
Joyce

on 12.19.2007 9:16 PM, Laura Bartels at laura@...: