Re: GSBN:Re: Fire-Resistant Straw Bale and Fighting a SB fire

Bob, Bill and all - Waaaay back in the day, in probably one of the
first couple of The Last Straws I was Editor for (maybe Issue #13,
#14, or #15?... Joyce?), we did an article specifically on a
straw-bale fire.  A good friend of mine, who some of you may know,
Richard Hofmeister, and I did a little forensic investigation and
writeup of the fire that destroyed his famous student straw-bale
shelter at Taliesin West.  He went into a good amount of detail about
what likely started the fire, how it burned, and what fire-fighting
techniques were successful and not...

Tom