Re: GSBN:Re: Fire-Resistant Straw Bale and Fighting a SB fire

Love to hear more on how the fire spread
Sounds very dangerous to provide a chimney formed by studs right next to uncoated SB! This is a nightmare scenario to me. Maybe it was not that bad but it violates all I thought we knew about proper SB design.