GSBN:Archives fixed.

Hi all,

I'm happy to announce that I finally got it in gear to re-assemble
the archives for GSBN into useable form.

You'll find them at <<a  target="_blank" href="http://sustainablesources.com/GSBNArchives/";>http://sustainablesources.com/GSBNArchives/</a>>.  These
archives are open to all.

The early years (1998-2002) are in daily digest form, then there's a
link to the Yahoo group we used for a while, and then we've got
everything from May 2004 to present available sorted both "by topic
thread" and "by date".

I think we're missing a chunk from November 2003 to May 2004, so if
anyone has those (or earlier) archived away - especially in Eudora
mailbox format - please contact me off list.  They may be on one of
my backup disks but I just haven't found them yet.

You'll also be happy to know that I removed all the email addresses
in an effort to keep spam to a minimum.

I did *not* go through all the thousands of messages to be sure that
we're not publishing anything which would be best kept private.  If
you happen to be going through the archives and find something of
that nature, please let me know offlist (please include the web
address of the specific discussion).

I plan to run archive updates on a roughly monthly basis.