GSBN:Fire-Resistant Straw Bale and Fighting a SB fire

Thanks to all for your input on this very timely fire issue.
Following is the latest email from Deputy Fire Chief Don Fisher:

"I would like to thank everyone for your expertise and
comments.Please let me clear up that the owner was
soldering a pipe under the sink. We think that the
conducted heat is what set off the fire in the
wall.Another point is that the wind was blowing at
over 20 mph with gusts to 30,35 mph. The fire was
fanned by this.
I am off on a Christmas vacation and will tackle the
article after the first of the year.
Thanks again and Merry Christmas.
        Don Fisher"

Best wishes to all~