From: billc billc_lists@...
To: GSBN GSBN@...
Sent: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 4:42 pm
Subject: RE: GSBN:Archives fixed.

Strange... It looks and works fine from here.  Try
<<a  target="_blank" href="http://sustainablesources.com/GSBNArchives/";>http://sustainablesources.com/GSBNArchives/</a>> or
<<a  target="_blank" href="http://sustainablesources.com/GSBNArchives";>http://sustainablesources.com/GSBNArchives</a>> and let me know.

At 12:52 PM -0800 12/25/07, Nehemiah Stone wrote:
Bill,

The link you embedded in your email does not seem to work. I get a
"404"
message.

Nehemiah Stone
stoneandstraw@...