[GSBN] Straw Bale Buildings in Italy - to visit?
vmaini at mac.com
Wed Jul 30 12:52:21 CDT 2014
ohhh as an italian living in Spain i would love to be there and meet you...
there is a lot going on in Italy at the moment:
- very "mediatic" house in Rome ! here the web of the architects http://www.bagstudio.org/en
- attached houses here in the region of Marche: http://www.caseinpaglia.it/
- the pioneer center of Stefano Soldati near Venice (i think he his in this list) www.laboa.org
- the projects of Werner Schimdt i guess you know it
- a group in Sardegna island working now with open source- 3d printing with earth and straw http://www.progettobarega.org/
Close to your place of travelling i know very active engineer :
Mariangela Pucci: marpucg at gmail.com, http://terrasemplice.wordpress.com/ - http://www.edilpaglia.it/
Enjoy your travel ! best regards,
El 30/07/2014, a las 10:02, martin hammer escribió:
> Hello GSBN members in Italy (and elsewhere),
> I will soon be travelling in Tuscany and wonder if there are any straw bale
> buildings in the region I could visit. I will be staying near Pontedera,
> between Florence and Pisa, from August 1-4. Sorry this is short notice, but
> this idea just occurred to me. (Also, I sent this yesterday, but it did not
> go through. Anyone else have this problem?)
> Any possibilities are appreciated. I've seen straw bales in the fields
> traveling from Rome to Venice. Would love to 'see' them in a building (!).
> Martin Hammer
> GSBN mailing list
> GSBN at sustainablesources.com
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Gsbn